Outsource Peer Review Services
What is peer review?
Peer review helps validate research, establish a method by which it can be evaluated and increase the chances of establishing contacts within the research communities. Despite criticism, peer review remains the only widely accepted method for research validation.
Weprosys Limited relies on the peer review process to maintain the quality and validity of the different superstructure and Foundation design.
Types of peer review:
-Simple Blind Review
-Double blind review
Our Engineering peer Review Services Includes:
– Design and Specification Criteria Review
Weprosys Limited can figure out problem between construction material and design drawings. It eliminate the problem arises related to building code.
– Superstructure Design Review
Designations, section cuts, and dimensions are safety-compliant and meet project requirements lateral load path system tests for monitoring, sustain seismic and wind forces for building..
– Foundation Design Review
Weprosys Limited provides foundation Design Review for any types of design
Peer Review Process Flow:
– Describing the range of work
– Considerate building mandates
– Examining building codes and drawings
– Assessing pricing to include resources and time
– Setting up a team of peer review experts
– Guiding quality checks
– Obtaining client feedback
– Formulating a draft and final peer review report