Outsource Network Testing Services
Network Testing services are network applications, functions and services that companies subcontract so that a Network Testing provider (MSP) can operate, monitor and maintain remotely. Network Testing services range from basic access to the network and transport services, such as traditional leased LAN and WAN lines, to the most recent WAN (SD-WAN) connections defined by software and virtual network services. Beyond access to the network and transport services, the wide variety of Network Testing available includes WAN optimization, unified messaging, network management, managed security firewalls and virtual private networks (VPNs).
-A complete system breakdown, detailing your network and wireless system’s structure and how we plan to test it.
-A comprehensive defect report exhibits the details about each bug, its severity, location and much more.
-Support is provided from a Weprosys Ltd. senior test specialist to improve quality and incite continuous improvement.
-This process can be performed once at a fixed cost, or at regular intervals with a testing subscription.
Often, the most effective and economical solution is the use of WAN optimization tools, which allows to increase the productivity of business applications without the cost of expanding the bandwidth of global networks. WAN optimization technologies are implemented simply and quickly, with no changes to the network architecture required.
To speed up network traffic, special devices are installed in data centers and branch offices of the company. They are called WAN optimization controllers (WAN Optimization Controller, WOC). These hardware and / or software solutions eliminate or mitigate the main reasons for the low performance of applications in the global network: limited channel capacity, longer latency, inefficiencies in transport protocols and network application interaction. Some systems are integrated solutions that complement WAN optimization with security features (firewall, IPS, VPN and DoS / DDoS protection), load balancing and application routing .
The use of WAN optimization equipment can reduce bandwidth requirements, accelerate data synchronization between the primary and backup data center, and sometimes use the Internet as an alternative to dedicated channels. The principles of WOC work are to reduce the amount of data transferred by applications, to increase the efficiency of using the bandwidth of channels and to distribute them among applications, so that the speed of network applications through WAN links sometimes approaches the speed of their work in the local network.
Increasing the requirements of applications and services to the bandwidth of the global network, the need for remote work and the high cost of data transfer make it necessary for enterprises to implement WAN optimizers.
Our Network Testing service includes:
1) studying the network:
- topology, parameters (masks, range of addresses), which IP addresses are occupied (auto discovery – Unicenter TNG, NMAP, 3Com Supervisor);
- SNMP access analysis (SNMPc, ObjectView (CA));
- listening to the network for the purpose of detecting passwords, intercepting confidential information (sniffers);
- to study the possibility of substitution and falsification of transmitted data (sniffers);
- network equipment settings, can it be affected?
- Domain structure detection – PDC and BDC search (netviewx.exe);
- what protocols are running on the network (NetBios, FTP, SNMP, POP / SMTP, HTTP, NEWS, NNTP, MSNTP, etc.) – sniffers;
- detection of the existence of IDS funds, the study of the issues of their circumvention, if they are found;
- search for modem access – call phone numbers, to detect active modems (war dialing);
2) for a separate IP address:
- definition of open ports (fport.exe, scanners, scanline.exe);
- definition of the installed OS (version, service packs, patches);
- vulnerability analysis (network scanners);
- detection of shared folders, attempt to access them (user and password selection);
- Search for vulnerable protocols and services (NetBios);
iii. use of the latest known vulnerabilities for this version of the OS;
- definition of OS accounts, selection of passwords for them (test of guest access);
- analysis of the installed FPO on the host, scanning of the detected software;
- Is there a firewall, can it be bypassed;
- is there a DBMS, what is its type, check;
iii. whether there is a Web server, which, check;
- other types of software (PCAnyWhere);