Outsource Mean Development Services
A simple Google Trends search shows how the technologies that make up this development package are increasingly popular in the community:
Characteristics of the MEAN quartet
MongoDB is one of the most used NoSQL databases on the market. Specifically, it is a multiplatform database management system oriented to documents (records or data set) and totally free scheme (it should not be predefined). That means that each document (information about products or customers, for example) may have different attributes than the rest.
Some of its most important technical characteristics are:
– Stores structured, semi-structured and unstructured data .
– Database management system prepared to offer scalability, performance and high availability of large volumes of data .
– Agile in both reading and writing processes , under a memory computing protocol. This allows any company to grow rapidly in the number of applications and projects without this implying an increase in development time and therefore a cost increase.
– It has native replication and fault tolerance , a key element if the project requires high parameters of reliability and security.
– There are drivers in most programming languages : C #, C, C ++, PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, Perl …
– Works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems .
– It is open source , under a GNU AGPL license v.3.0.
2 .- AngularJS :
Behind its launch and maintenance is Google, so it is a pretty solid solution for the community. Its objective is to optimize both the development and the testing of the tests in the design process .
This framework is designed primarily for the development of single-page web applications (SPAs), that is, the user navigates through the different views of the app without traditional URL navigation. This greatly improves the user experience in two ways: the waiting times and latency in navigation are reduced. The applications are faster and smoother.
The fundamental characteristics of AngularJS are:
– Bidirectional data-binding system . The Model and the View are always updated in a synchronized manner with any change in the data. This makes a lot of sense for a developer because it avoids having to write code repetitively. Any change in the DOM modifies the Model and any modification in the Model transforms the DOM. That this is automatic is a relief when an application grows in volume.
– It has a pattern of Dependency Injection , which allows the creation of objects in a more useful and simple way for programmers. This pattern allows the separation of the code by responsibilities and the creation of objects in a structure independent of the rest of objects.
In traditional operation, each new connection to the server is associated with the consumption of 2 MB of memory. In a usual system of 8 GB of RAM, the limit for that application would be in the 4,000 simultaneous connections of users. That scenario with Node.js changes completely. Each machine could get to support over a million connections at the same time.
Some of its fundamental characteristics:
– Asynchronous programming .
– Event-oriented programming .
– Supports the integration of third-party modules that can extend the functionality of Node.js in the development of web applications.
4.- Express :
Express is a framework on the server side for the development of web applications with Node.js. It is inspired by Sinatra . It is a fast, flexible development framework with a large community behind, which is always important because of the volume of existing documentation for the development of projects.
Some of its characteristics are:
– Use Jade as a base framework , but the developer can incorporate jQuery or Backbone to increase the functionalities in the development.
– Offers URL Router .
– Accessible creation of APIs .