Smart Office Automation Company Bangladesh
A smart office is a modern room format equipped with integrated engineering systems, an intelligent multimedia complex and information systems for comfortable and efficient operation of the company.
This format of premises is relevant for companies of various industries that strive for the rational use of material resources and modern comfort in the daily work of the company.
Smart office is implemented on the basis of integrated engineering systems and their centralized management. Technical and software of the smart office involves a variety of integrated engineering systems:
– Lighting control system.
– Power management system.
– Climate control system.
– Personal and technical security management systems.
– Video conferencing system and audio conferencing over the Internet or local network.
– Cross-switching system of multimedia technology.
– Integrated centralized management system.
Conference rooms and multimedia complexes
Weprosys Limited offers complex equipment for conference rooms, meeting rooms, as well as situational and multimedia rooms.
The solution includes:
– Video projection system;
– Sound reinforcement system;
– Interactive speaker chair, allowing you to independently manage the presentation;
– DMX or DALI stage lighting system;
– Simultaneous translation system;
– Video recording system;
– System of individual voting consoles;
– transforming hall;
– Management system (smart home, smart office) with a single user-friendly interface (KNX, AMX, Crestron).
– Telecommunication infrastructure
The Smart Office System is an automated management system. This means that control functions are distributed between human and automatic systems, with manual control taking precedence.
Convenience and ease of managing all the variety of equipment and systems united by a Smart Office into a single organism is one of the main advantages of the system.
To communicate with the system and control it, all the variety of means from traditional push-button switches of various designs to touch-sensitive video panels are used. Moreover, switches and control panels are not associated with a specific lamp, air conditioning.
The keypad, equipped with a microcontroller, and connected to the Smart Office system (Smart Home), is able to control the lighting in all rooms, as well as, for example, the climate or the volume of the music. The functionality of each button is set programmatically and can be changed as desired.
-Touch panels are a multifunctional interactive system control and monitoring system for your office.
The intuitive user interface of the Smart Office system is created in accordance with the wishes of the customer. On the touch video panels, a plan of any room or surrounding area is displayed, pictures from video cameras are displayed. Light touch to the screen, you can change the operating modes of air conditioners, lighting and other systems, activate any scenario of the entire complex, and put the system into a fully automatic mode.
-Video panels can be stationary or portable, of various sizes and designs.
-You can manage the system using a personal computer or laptop connected to the Smart Office system via a local network or via the Internet.
-Rapidly developing remote access technologies via the Internet or mobile systems allow you to monitor and control the processes occurring in the office, being far from it.
-To increase comfort, the Smart Office management system can have a set of typical “scenarios” of automated work with fixed preset settings.
-Lighting, a rosette network, security systems and air-conditioning systems, multimedia, and telecommunications are connected to one automation system, which makes it possible to control and change conditions in an integrated manner. These settings are determined by the customer and are programmed at the installation stage of the System.
-When the Smart Office system is running, according to any “scenario”, the customer can quickly change the operating parameters of all devices using any control panel.
In the “No one” mode, all devices and subsystems will be transferred to the most secure and energy-efficient mode of operation, in which all electrical consumers are disconnected except for the on-duty devices (security system) and of course the System itself. In this mode, the Smart Office monitors the state of engineering communications and systems, monitors unauthorized access to the premises or to the territory. Emergency and emergency situations The Smart Office will notify the owner via a phone call or SMS message, and if he is charged, he will get through to special services (police, fire department …).
User management functionality:
Using the management interface launched either on a separate embedded touch panel, or on your work PC, or on a smartphone, the following functions will be available:
– Cartographic access control to the premises of the complex, opening and closing doors, blocking the entrance communication with external visitors
– climate Control (adjust climatic parameters)
– Scenario lighting Control
– Control music (secretary can change background music to change mpozitsii on the Media Center in the office)
– The interface will be displayed all incoming calls, faxes, the possibility of their diversion and forwarding in Smart Auto mode depending on the operating mode.
– Communication with the top manager: visual, voice, means of messages that will be displayed on the head’s computer, and on the plasma panel, regardless of what is displayed on it.
– Output of incoming mail and fax messages, the ability to instantly redirect them to the supervisor’s PC with notification to the supervisor on the plasma panel.
– Planning meetings and business negotiations with the conclusion of his daily routine to the plasma panel.
– Notification of attendance of attendants (cleaners, administrators, time)
– Presets for climate and scenario parameters in meeting
rooms . (Without leaving the place) – Inclusion of branded media content in the waiting room and meeting rooms (without leaving the place)
– Notifications from engineering systems about serviceability and malfunctions (it is possible to automatically call service managers)
– SMS notification in case of emergency situations
– Possibility of SMS management
– Possibility of remote work of a secretary via the Internet and a hands-free system.
– With incoming calls, muting the music, stopping the TV broadcast with the ability to continue the TV broadcast without losing the information component, displaying the image on the plasma panel of the photo and video of the caller, as well as the phone number, first name and surname.
– Management of content viewing functions (movies, music, projects, photos)
– Display of work status
– Display of daily routine
– Display images from cameras set arbitrarily far from this office (the other offices of the companies, house, apartment)
– Output of all alarm messages in case of emergency situations
– Ability to express connection with any of the company’s employees
– Activating protection from wiretaps
– Control of lighting, climate , access control (various scenarios, etc.)
– Possibility of express hands-free communication with the reception
– Possibility of video conferencing
– Intellectual possibility of ordering drinks, coffee, tea, etc. without unnecessary movements without interrupting work.
Multiroom is a system for multi-distribution of audio and video signals. It allows you to listen to music in any room or on the street, regardless of the location of the sound source (which may be a satellite receiver, Blueray, CD, DVD-player, FM tuner, surveillance cameras, video intercom). The number of both zones and signal sources may be unlimited. The system is controlled by stationary (wall-mounted and desktop) push-button panels, a remote control or touch panels. They help to control the parameters of the signal source from each zone. The main advantage of multiroom: all equipment is concentrated in only one place, and in all other rooms – speakers built into the ceiling or walls.
Audio / video systems from the company allow you to:
– switching on any signal source and its duplication, if necessary, by zones;
– switch to the desired program;
– volume control;
– output to the TV or monitor images from video intercom or surveillance cameras;
– broadcast of voice messages about emergencies;
– paging connection (general notification);
– installation of the system’s scenario operation in various modes (muting the signal during phone calls).
– Stop broadcasting and then play from the broadcasting site
– Display messages from employees
– Display any content in parallel with the broadcast
The climate control system is used to maintain and change the parameters of temperature, humidity and circulation of fresh air outside and indoors. The work of the system is provided by a set of various means: forced ventilation, air conditioning, electric or water heating.
Air quality control, filtration, maintenance of ideal parameters.
To control the parameters, a variety of sensors are used that record the current state of the climate in your office, switches and panels. The latter are used to establish the mode of operation of climate systems and to display the obtained indicators. You can customize the individual climate for each room.
– Carry out heating of the premises in accordance with the desired temperature;
– Set a lower temperature in the room, for example, at night;
– Program the required temperature conditions;
– Set up a more economical mode of operation of climate control components;
– Set the alert function in case of system malfunctions (water leaks, excessive pressure in the pipes).
– In an intelligent mode to maintain an ideal state of life support. The
Solutions offered by us are built on the basis of the products of companies: Daikin, Mitsubishi, Swegon, Fujitsu, DEVI, etc.
Intelligent lighting system, Smart Office – ergonomic management of the light resources of the office.
The operation of lighting systems in rooms, the whole building or in the surrounding area is subordinated to various push-button switches, push-button panels equipped with a microcontroller, and touch panels. Also, each switch key can be programmed to perform a different set of functions, for example, specifying the modes: “Work day”, “All gone”, etc. The automatic operation of the lighting system is carried out using various sensors, external and internal, and timers for programmable activation and turn off lights at a specified time, by the presence and illumination.
– Turning on / off the light from any room of your office with an unlimited number of lamps in the premises;
– Regulation of the brightness of the lamps;
– Reproduction of predefined light scenarios (depending on the presence in the room of a person, the time of day – for example, “evening”, year – “winter”, illumination);
– Ensuring energy-saving lighting mode, on holidays, or in conditions of overconsumption.
Intelligent light control saves energy. They can be redistributed in favor of the energy-consuming equipment itself. In addition to the function of reducing the peak load, it increases the service life of lamps.
The security system of the Smart Office is a set of functions to ensure the comfort of your life. These include: burglar and fire alarms, access control, the state of engineering subsystems, video surveillance, etc.
The current state of protected areas is monitored by wired and wireless sensors (for example, window, door, movement, smoke sensors). Depending on the type of signal, they cause the corresponding response of the control system. If the sensor detects a fire hazard, the system decides to turn off the power by sending a message to the security console. In the event of an unauthorized intrusion, the system also transmits an alarm signal to the security console, includes audible and visual alarms. Output to the plasma panels and control interfaces of images and messages about the place and actions of the system at this particular moment in the event of an emergency situation.
– Control of admission to the building (for office staff: use of cards with an individual code, fingerprint reading; retina scanner, for visitors – audio or video intercom);
– Control of unauthorized access to the premises, taking the necessary measures in the event of an intrusion (warning by loud-speaking line, locking the doors, calling security, dialing in special services) and restricting entry to certain rooms (for staff);
– Video surveillance system (recording and displaying images on a monitor, TV, computer or via the Internet) outside the building and in the premises;
– Specialized control and automatic elimination of failures in the work of engineering systems (in case of water leaks, gas leaks). The work of fire extinguishing systems, ventilation.
– Active protection against wiretapping
– Active recording media suppression system
– GSM signal
Suppression system – Power supply information suppression
System – Acoustic vibration dampers system
– Information protection system – Automatic activation during meetings and negotiations (according to the scenario)
Television and communication:
Technical solutions for the automated management of communication tools are an option to route calls when incoming calls to your work phone can be forwarded to your mobile phone when you are away from the office. For company executives: while in your office, you can communicate with employees, give directions, watch their movements and work on the panel monitor. The system automatically (by script) or, hearing your voice, connects you with the desired external subscriber.
The Smart Office System is an interaction of technically complex highly sensitive technology. As a guarantee of its stable operation, it is important to provide for a continuous and high-quality power supply.
The main function of uninterruptible power supply is to ensure the operability of electronic equipment in the moments of disconnecting the main power supply.
Uninterruptible power systems include:
– Voltage converters;
– charging device;
– Petrol and diesel generators (for high-power consumers).
The generators are equipped with an automatic startup and jamming system with load switching. Additionally, control takes place using remote controls.
With a brief power outage, the system smoothes dips and voltage spikes. With a longer interval of power failure, a regular shutdown of electronic equipment occurs (with the exception of the security, communication, and self-subsystems). Notification occurs by sending an SMS to a mobile phone or via the Internet.
The conferencing system has recently gained an increasing popularity, since it allows for convenient and effective conduct of various seminars, trainings and business negotiations on the subject and structure. A standard set of conference equipment assumes the presence of a central unit, a chairman’s console, and participants ’desk or mortise consoles.
We offer various options for conferencing systems. In addition to the standard functions of the conference system – enhancing the speaker’s speech, managing the discussion, the company suggests increasing the number of microphones with a larger number of discussion participants, arranging joint telephone conversations with one or more interlocutors, helping to carry out nominal or blind voting, as well as connecting the system simultaneous translation. With the help of specialized software, the chairperson changes the status of the participants during the meeting, giving the floor to a specific participant as needed.
Also, it is possible to install a wireless conference system that does not limit the number of interlocutors and guarantees a competently and efficiently held event in the most unpredictable conditions. The use of video conferencing equipment, accompanied by excellent video and sound quality, enhances the ability to control the course of the meeting and to participate in it when located anywhere in the world and is a decisive factor in terms of mobility and the desire for quality and comfort.
The Situation Center (SC) is a necessary component of large industrial and logistic enterprises, financial institutions and public authorities. The presence of a situational center allows management to make informed decisions in crisis situations.
Possibilities of the situational center:
– centralized processing and visualization of data from geographically distributed sources in real time;
– prompt receipt of expert advice through reliable videoconferencing;
– convenient access to the database of the best decision-making practices in similar situations;
– prognostic and statistical modeling of situations;
– automatic recognition of objects and people in the video.
The integrated solution for the construction of a situational center proposed by Weprosys Limited includes:
– selection of the optimal software and hardware platform;
– delivery and installation of equipment SC;
– integration of heterogeneous systems for collecting information into a single system of monitoring and analysis.
We will develop a conceptual design of the control system for your facility for free! To clarify the terms of service, please contact office @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 01788377901