Development of SMES solutions (monitoring of engineering systems and structures)
Engineering Systems Monitoring System
SMIS (Monitoring System for Engineering Systems) and SMIC (Monitoring System for Engineering Structures) is a software and hardware complex, mandatory for installation on hazardous, highly dangerous, technically complex and unique objects. The list of such objects is determined according to Govt. In the absence of SMIS and SMIC. SMIS and SMIC automatically transmit critical facility signals to the EDDS Emergency Situations Unit (Unified Duty Dispatch Service), which allows you to promptly prevent emergencies or eliminate their consequences.
The company Weprosys Limited develops, coordinates projects SMIS, SMIK, SUKS stage “P” and “RD”, performs installation and commissioning SMIS.
Objects of control of destabilizing factors should be the subsystems of life support and security:
heat supply; Ventilation and air conditioning; water supply and sewerage; power supply; gas supply; engineering and technical complex of fire safety facility; lift equipment; communications and alerts; security alarm systems, video surveillance, access control and monitoring, inspection equipment; systems for detecting increased levels of radiation,
Emergency chemically hazardous substances, biohazardous substances, significant concentrations of toxic and explosive concentrations of gas-air mixtures, etc.).
Objects to control the occurrence of destabilizing factors should be technological systems, as well as bases, building structures of buildings and structures; engineering protection facilities, areas of possible mudflows, landslides, avalanches in the area of operation of the facility.
SMIS must control the following main destabilizing factors:
– The occurrence of fire;
– Violations in the system of heat supply, heating, hot and cold water supply;
– Power outages;
– Irregularities in the gas supply;
– Failure of elevator equipment;
– Unauthorized entry into service premises;
– High levels of radiation, the maximum permissible concentration of emergency chemical substances; biohazardous substances; explosive concentrations of gas-air mixtures;
– flooding of premises, drainage systems and technological pits that threaten the disruption of the life support systems and the safety of facilities, which impede the evacuation of people and vehicles; gas leaks;
– Deviations from the regulatory parameters of technological processes that can lead to the occurrence of emergency situations;
– Malfunction of emergency protection systems, safety and fire protection;
– Changes in the state of the base, building (engineering) structures of buildings and structures; engineering protection structures;
– Changes in the state of areas of possible mudflows, landslides, avalanches in the area of operation of the monitoring object.
SMIS should provide:
– Prediction and prevention of emergency situations by monitoring the parameters of the processes ensuring the functioning of facilities and determining the deviations of their current values from the normative values;
– The continuity of collecting, transmitting and processing information about the values of the parameters of the processes ensuring the functioning of objects;
– Formation and transfer of formalized operational information about the state of technological systems and changes in the state of engineering structures of the objects to the duty and dispatch services of the facility;
– Formation and transmission of a formalized message about an emergency at facilities, incl. caused by acts of terrorism, to the organs of day-to-day management of the emergency system;
– Automated notification of the accident, emergency situation and the necessary Evacuation actions ;
– Automated notification of the relevant specialists responsible for the safety of facilities;
– Documenting and recording emergencies, as well as actions of duty and dispatch services of facilities.
The SMIS facility consists of the following subsystems:
– Data collection and messaging system (MTP);
– Communication and crisis management system (CMS);
– monitoring system of engineering (bearing) structures, hazardous natural processes and phenomena (SMIC).
SMIS are subject to mandatory installation at the facilities specified in clause 4.1. this standard, including:
– Nuclear and / or radiation hazardous facilities (nuclear power plants, research reactors, fuel cycle facilities, temporary and long-term storage facilities for nuclear fuel and radioactive waste), nuclear facilities;
Objects on which:
– obtained, used, processed, formed, stored, transported, destroyed hazardous substances in quantities exceeding the maximum established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
– The destruction, burial of chemical and other hazardous wastes;
– There are large warehouses for storing oil and oil products (over 20 thousand tons) and isothermal storage of liquefied gases;
– Melts of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys based on these melts are obtained;
– Mining, mineral processing, and underground operations, including underground and opencast (development depth over 150 m) mining and processing (enrichment) of solid minerals;
– Permanently installed cableways and funiculars are used;
– produce, receive or process liquid phase or solid products with explosive properties;
– Communication facilities those are especially dangerous, technically complex in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of communications;
– Power lines and other facilities of the electric grid with a voltage of 330 kilovolts or more;
– Space infrastructure facilities;
– Airports and their infrastructure;
– Objects of public rail transport infrastructure;
– Seaports, with the exception of specialized seaports for the maintenance of sports and pleasure craft;
– Thermal power plants with a capacity of 150 megawatts and above;
– Oilfield facilities on the shelf of the seas;
– Main gas, oil and product pipelines;
– Objects of gas distribution systems, which use, store, transport natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas;
– Hydraulic structures of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd classes;
– Large industrial facilities with more than 10 thousand employed people;
– Capital construction projects, in the project documentation of which at least one of the following characteristics is provided:
– Height over 100 meters;
– Spans of more than 100 meters;
– Availability of the console more than 20 meters;
– Burial of the underground part (in whole or in part) below the planning level of the earth by more than 10 meters;
– the presence of structures and construction systems for which non-standard calculation methods are applied, taking into account physical or geometric non-linear properties or special calculation methods are being developed;
– Objects with a maximum estimated stay of 500 people or more: entertainment, sports facilities, multifunctional office and retail and entertainment complexes, health facilities, hotels;
– life support facilities: installations, warehouses, storage facilities, hydrotechnical and engineering protective structures, communications, the destruction (damage) of which can disrupt the normal life of people (termination of water, gas, heat, electricity supply, flooding, damage to residential areas, failure of systems sewage and wastewater treatment) and as a result – to an emergency.
Weprosys Limited Company is implementing a software and hardware platform for remote monitoring of engineering structures of commercial buildings, high-rise residential buildings, sports facilities, industrial facilities, transport infrastructure facilities, and multifunctional complexes.
The composition of the decision SMIS / SMIK
– Integration software for configuration and development of SMES projects;
– Server SMIS (SMIC);
Sensors, controllers and data network;
– Applications for remote monitoring of supporting structures and engineering systems using workstations and mobile devices.
The SMIS solution allows you to create a monitoring and control system without the need for low-level programming. Using the system configuration tool, you can quickly develop SMES (SMIC) solutions, including individual system management user interfaces.
Executive program with real-time support supports interaction with engineering systems via interfaces I / O, Modbus, KNX, LON, Bacnet, TCP / IP, DALI, Beckhoff ADS, OPC, etc.
SMIS easily integrates with equipment of leading manufacturers of automation systems and dispatching Siemens, Beckhoff, Schneider Electric, ABB, Trend, Wago, Honeywell, Sauter and others.
– All equipment is located locally at the facility. There is no external control. The organization of the dispatching point of the SMES monitoring can be carried out on the existing SCS facility.
– The facility is installed software-hardware platform SMIS / SMIK. Data via a wired channel is transmitted to a virtual server on the Internet. This method of building SMIC allows you to organize a remote monitoring station for the state of the object in a convenient location on the Internet.
– For complex objects where full-scale deployment of SMIC cable networks is impossible. Shields of the SMIS / SMIC platform are installed at the facility with transmission of information to a virtual server on the Internet via radio, which allows you to organize a single remote monitoring point for the state of one or a whole group of objects in a convenient location over the Internet without laying cables.
– Thanks to the use of cloud technologies, the software and hardware complex allows receiving information from an object anywhere on the planet via the Internet.
We will develop a free SMIS conceptual project for your facility! To clarify the terms of service, please contact email@example.com